Feb 27, 2006

Moments in life

My husband is a wonderful man. Had to link his latest posting to my site, as it has filled me with even more love for him. Even after 25 years. . . http://primalexperiment.blogspot.com/2006/02/searching-for-handle-on-moment.html
A few moments I recall. . .

A tense meeting, frustration flowing. . .a sigh. . .a cry for a second chance (or is that a 5th or 10th chance?). . ."I just don't know". . .he says "I wish that we could start over". . .my reply "that would be nice if we only could". . .that little grin on his face as he comes over to me and says "Hi, my name is Jeff". . .a new beginning!

He bursts throught the door. . .beaming from ear to ear. . .I did it! I got my 6 month sobriety chip!. . .now it's been 18 years! Awesome!

what a wonder God is that He lifted us out of the pit. . .sheltered us through the storms we've been through. . .loved us when so unloveable! Thank YOU!

How greatful I am every day for the man who lets God guide his steps! And for the example he has given our children. . .for the lives they are starting. . .for the examples they will be. . .

No comments: