Dec 6, 2007

Christmas Musings. . . .








I am so thankful for so many things.




It has been a good year.

The best gift? a precious little pink bundle named Ava.

My husband and I have grown even closer to each other.

Our relationships with God have increased instead of decreased!

Reunited with a very dear friend from High School. God blessed me with more time as her friend! We have been able to help each other through some tough things.

The joy on my daughters face as a wife and mother is so awesome to watch.
She was blessed with such a wonderful husband and the sweetest little girl.
She is one of my closest friends!

I have the best Mother-in-Law EVER! She is so precious to me. Always has time for us. Such a giving woman. . .not so much stuff, but her heart and her help in any way possible.

My son and his family are expanding next year! Tara is glowing and working very hard! Jackson is my buddy! His pictures make me smile. He reminds me of a little boy that used to live in my home!

Early marriage is tough, but worth the fight to keep it.

God has given me friends that I have yet to meet, one in Texas, one in NC. They have made a huge difference in my life already.

I love Christmas Lights. . .

My brothers are very special to me. They make me laugh and I am so glad they are in my life!

My sister-in-law is not an in-law at all - we are truly sisters, sisters, there were never ever better sisters. . .

I will be glad when work slows down and I can spend time with my close friends. . .I miss our afternoon coffee and/or morning breakfasts.

I am in Beach DT's. . .and my office sits across the street from the ocean! torture. . .

I am excited about what the future holds! God is revealing some really cool things, in really cool ways!

Music is music to my ears.

Laughter is the greatest thing! Make sure you laugh a little or alot every day!

No comments: