Sep 9, 2010

Thoughts from the day. . .

Been contemplating coversations & thoughts from the day. . .


To me being OPEN to what God wants for me is something I have always been ready for, except for the past year or so. . . .I have fought it tooth and nail. . .He has been so patient with me and loved me through this rebelious time I have been in. Thankfully HE is more gracious than I and much more ready to forgive me and draw me back to Him than I am to others. . .working through that. . .He also knows my weakenesses.

God has placed YOU, my friend, in my life to show me that being HIS is not an option. He chose me, not me HIM. I am His child and I want to be where HE wants me. . .seriously that does not matter where, because where He has planned is so much better than where I fight to be on my own.

Even the thought of loosing this precious man He has made for me has been a very sobering train of thought and one I do not want to have to find out what it is like.

Don't let fear play a part in your life be open and ready for HIS plan. Let God show you what it is that He wants to bless you with.

Let His peace flow over you this weekend and rest in Him.

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love and of hope and a sound mind!" II Tim 1:7 my fav verse!

No comments: