Jun 24, 2013

A New Baby in the House. . .It's a BOY!

This little bundle of joy entered our lives on June 4th . . .Brutus. . .what a cute little bundle of energy. . .I forgot that having a puppy is like having a new baby in the house. Sleep deprived and weary of cleaning up accidents, I still love this little face! He has made a great addition to our house. 

Steam Cleaner purchased & used alot already. . .fence built for him so when he wakes up a 5AM he has a place to play. . .then add 2 granddaughters into the mix and you have quite a time in our house. Thankfully they girls love Brutus & he loves chasing & playing with them. 

Update on my weight loss. I am now down 6 lbs! So excited!! Probably would be more, but my walking has not been as regular as it should be. The Green Coffee Bean & Metabolic booster seems to be doing it's part! It was even confirmed at the Dr's office today that my scale is correct! Very awesome. 



No comments: