Sep 26, 2005

Life Change

Just spent the weekend with my daughter @ college. I sure have missed her! Met the new guy in her life. Coming into that was rather strange. . .someone my daughter cares for that I don't know. Poor guy was so nervous. He is a real nice guy. . .I love seeing her happy. She has friends to hang out with now and people that are CRAZY to keep her laughing! I enjoyed meeting all of them and seeing some I haven't seen in awhile.

It was a good visit, not long enough, but the drive was!!

It's good to be back home. Home to me is wherever my husband is. He is my best friend and my own personal comedian! He makes me laugh. . .along with him and sometimes at myself. . .I need that. I believe laughter is what keeps a marriage together. If you can't laugh, that is a very sad existence. We could be in a huge fight and he will say or do something to make us both laugh and not blow it out fo proportion.

Life is good. Even when it changes. the adjustment is hard, but you find your way. We are going to enjoy this change of life and do what we should have done when we were first married. REALLY LIVE!

1 comment:

The Brezina's said...

Mrs. Sheri-
It was great meeting you on Friday at Lins' house! Glad you gals had fun! You've got a great daughter. I couldn't ask for a better friend. Glad she's back here at BCF!