Oct 13, 2007

He loves me. . .



He left 5 days ago. . .5 days ago, I went home to an empty house, but. . .it had been transformed while I was gone. . .everywhere I turned I saw neon pink notes plastered with "I LOVE YOU!". . ."I love you here". . . "I even love you here!" I am still finding them. Like something out of a Dr. Suess book. . .What a special treat and a joy to my heart. I left them up so I could see them every night when I come home. My husband is so precious!

The best one I found was on my Bible where I have my time with God each morning. Sitting here thinking about those notes, I am reminded of Someone Who never goes away. He has been with me through this and many other times. A request and He helps me sleep, for I do not like being alone. I am so thankful for a Father that is. . .

Looking forward to Monday when My love returns. God has given him a wonderful week seeing our children and grandchildren, spending time with some friends that are encouraging him in the Lord. He needed this week away. . .so glad he could go. I will be glad when he is back home. . .I miss him.

God, Thank you for the this precious treasure you have given me and for times like these when I can learn to appreciate him even more. You knew so much more than I did 27 years ago what I needed and what would make it the best it could be. So many scars, but actually they are traces of You growing me and creating me into the person You want me to be. . .

1 comment:

Remnant Sons MC said...

i am, because you are with me.
these years with you are inspiring and intoxicating.