Oct 25, 2007

There is Peace. . .

I have this settling peace over me when I think of the future. There is so much that is unknown. . .but the faithfulness God has shown me has proven time and again that He is trustworthy.

Had a funny thing happen with my darlin husband this week and it made me realize how much I love him and what a great friend he is. I have been so content with our relationship, that I was taken back by his question. For it was nothing that had even crossed my mind in a long time. His love has been so complete and fulfilling that I have been captured by him. My mind seems consumed by what God is doing in our lives and the joy of watching God working in him and seeing what is coming. . .My only sadness is not being able to join him on some of his journeys. But that too has purpose in it.

If you have ever doubted the power of prayer and God working. . .you just need look at my wonderful husband. He used to be alot of bad things. . .God has transformed him into this man that has a heart that seeks after God constantly. . .wanting to know HIM more and do more than just exist.

He has taught me . . .

to laugh at myself.

to enjoy the moment and not wish it away.
to love God with a passion.

to speak up for myself.
to love people as they are.

to not be so insecure.

to find out who I am apart from being a mother.

I love him for all these reasons and so many more. He is a treasure God has given me and I plan on cherishing this treasure as long as I live. . .

I love you, Jeff!

1 comment:

Remnant Sons MC said...

ohhhh stop it...i'm gettin misty.

i love you 2