Nov 3, 2007

Fall is here!!!

I walked out my door at 6:30 am to head to work this morning expecting the usual hot morning blast of air we have had lately. . .but I was greeted with a wonderful cool breeze!! It was so awesome! How refreshing to feel the fall air here in S FL!

Then again, it makes me want to get outside and play not be in my office working!

My husband has just come through a refreshing of sorts. A spiritual renewal . . .I am glad for him. and a little jealous I must admit. . . but how is it just like our heavenly Father to blow over us like this fresh fall breeze after a long hot summer. I know He will barely be touching the ground on his ride home.

I did not make this easy on him. I let fears and pride creep in and ruin my enjoyment of what he went to do. For that I do have regret. . .but my precious daughter was there to talk me through it and patiently listen to my feelings and what I was experienceing and then not blow them off but agree that they were valid and that I needed to give it over to God and trust Him. . .I love having a daughter that is a close friend and sister, as much as she is my child. Thank you Linsey, I love you dearly!

Jeff I love you more than words could ever express! I cannot wait for you to be back home!


No comments: