Nov 10, 2007

I will give You thanks forever, because You have done it!!



I love it when God's faithfulness is revealed and hope springs anew!! Here is a response from my best friend, Cheri, that shares my name. . .This is how God ministered to her today. I just had to share this!



My dear friends, The Lord has given the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness!! Thank you for your prayers; God has worked in a mighty way! He has guided and directed me through a thick fog and fierce storm. This is the scripture the Lord took me to this morning; honestly, I don'tbelieve I have ever read or heard this verse. As I was looking at another verse across the page, my eyes literally fell right to these words:


Isaiah 54: 5 - 8
For your Maker is your Husband - the Lord of hosts is His name and the Holy One of Israel is your redeemer; the God of the whole earth He is called. For the Lord
has called you like a woman forsaken, grieved in Spirit, and heart sore - even a wife wooed and won in youth, when she is later refused and scorned, says your God. For a brief moment I forsook you, but with great compassion and mercy I will gather you to Me again. In a little burst of wrath I hid my face from you for a moment, but with a age-enduring love and kindness I will have compassion and mercy on you says the Lord, your redeemer.


Jeremiah 33:3 says:
Call unto me, and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, which you know not.


What a wonderful promise! because He does answer, far beyond what we think or
imagine! I thank God for each one of you, thank you for your calls and emails
this week! Cheri


Glory and Honor and Praise! You are holy precious Father!!



No comments: