Nov 5, 2007

You Are Holy

Finally got to jump back on the Harley with Jeff yesterday. . .it's been awhile. What a gorgeous day. Almost cold! It was a great ride.

I love having my ipod on as we ride. As usual I was listening to it and had such a God time. It was awesome.

We were riding along the beach in Jupiter and you could see the waves every so often through the bushes. The cool breeze was blowing . . .the sky was so bright and clear and the song "You Are Holy" By Hillsong (linked below) comes on. The words overwhelmed me and comforted me at the same time.

To preface this, I have been feeling very lost in some things that are happening. Besides the fact that I have always struggled with being insecure. . .anyway, Jeff comes home from his trip and we have this long talk. . .cry. . .awakening. . .realization and humbling time the night before. A whole tumult of emotion. God breaks through some of the barriers I have set in place. He uses my precious husband to help me realize I was not trusting God through the past week. . .It was an awesome time of learning and getting ready to learn even more. . .

So, back to the ride. . . I am enjoying this song as I usually do and this phrase keeps repeating and it struck me in my heart. . .

I'll sing your praises forever
Deeper in love with you
Here in your courts
Where I'm close to your throne
I've found where I belong

I have found where I belong!!

No comments: