Jan 15, 2008

God's Timing is quite amazing. . .

Does it ever blow your mind that God times stuff so perfectly and it all comes or does not come to pass?

I have been working an "Outage" at the Nuk plant here since September. I have had no time for anything else. But, I have a "Hobby" of Designing websites and have a few that I up keep and have designed. All through this time of working these crazy hours, I have wondered what would happen if I get calls wanting me to do a website for someone. Funny thing is I had not had one call and all of my existing sites have not needed much attention through this time. I even had a full page ad out in a HS Football program!

Fast forward to Christmas and the end of the outage. . .All of a sudden my email box is full of requests, my phone is ringing asking me to design websites and logos!! WOW it is amazing! It is so cool to look back and see how God worked and held back what I could not handle.

That is so COOL!

No comments: