Jan 3, 2008

Winter Has Come!

You don't get to say that too much in South Florida! Woke up to a brisk 35 degrees out this morning and a wind chill of 12 - EWE! Not much on the cold weather, but it is a nice change. This would have been nice right around Christmas. Oh well. It is what it is. . .

Had a very different Holiday Season this year. It was good just different. Spent time with the Grandkids - my favorite thing to do! They are growing up so fast! I love having them around. Mostly just got to hang out with Jeff and be with him. My other favorite thing to do. Had planned on spending time with friends during our trip, but I got sick on the way up to my daughters and spent 2 days in bed. So , we focused on being around the kids.

Looking forward to what 2008 holds for us. . .

No comments: