Mar 3, 2008

Daytona Bike Week 08

Attended my first Bike Week in Daytona Beach this weekend. What a mixture of people converge on this place. Typically when you think of Motorcycles you probably think of gangs, leather, fights and mayhem. . . .OK, well there was alot of mayhem and leather but there was alot more to it. On of the tents we went to was a guy that has seen his share of life and comes to these events to share Jesus, Hope and cold bottle of water with anyone that stops by. Christian Riders Ministry. . .a very welcoming group of people. If you are ver at an event and you see their yellow tent, stop by and say hi. . .

I love watching my husband get so excited as we get there (just the ride alone makes him happy), the way he watches everyone and takes it all in. His talks with the Father as he walks around and searches for where Primal Faith may fit in this crazy realm. The fact that he was glad I was with him made me so happy. We enjoyed the ride and the time together with good friends.

The ministry (www.PrimalFaith.org ) is coming along - God is moving us ever closer to the reality of what it will be. We handed out a few flyers. The Website has already changed. I am very interested in seeing what it will become, the lives God will change and use for His glory. The people that will meet HIM because of him and his passion.

Not looking forward to him being gone and traveling so much, but I know there is a purpose for it and God will be with him so I cannot worry. Only trust.


No comments: