Mar 14, 2008

Psalm 56:3-4

Had a melt down a few days ago. Got word that I am heading up to jersey. Fears assailed me like never before. I had a friend betray me in the midst of all of this. . .The sadness of leaving the people we have ministered with for the last 2 years overwhelmed me. . .Seeing the precious kids faces of our G220 gang come and hug and bring laughter & food (I LOVE YOU GUYS!). . .Fear of not finding a decent place to live. melt down!


encouraging words and hugs from my precious husband. . .quietly a prayer slips past my lips. . . .a song begins in my head. . .


Pslam 56:3-4


When I am afraid I will trust in You

When I am afraid I will trust in You

In God Whose word I praise In God I trust

I will not be afraid what can man do to me?


When I am afraid I will trust in You
When I am afraid I will trust in You

In God Whose word I praise In God I trust
I will not be afraid what can man do to me?


Trust in You

Trust in You

Trust in You

Trust in You

Trust in You

Trust in You

Trust in You. . .


for 2 days this song has reverberated in my heart and head. for 2 days now peace has come and fear has subsided. Never discount how God will use scripture to bring you peace!


Thank YOU Father! Your provision is amazing! Your grace so undeserved! I LOVE YOU!


To our dear friend L thank you for the word and prayers and friendship! One of these days we will get to meet!

2 comments:

angel_amongus said...

A friends grandchidern have recently started attending our church. They are full of excitment and willingness to learn.

Zane won a bible for his attendance unknown to me he brought it to my house for the weekend. When he got out of the car he said I brought my bible will you help me learn my verse!

When I am afraid I will trust in you.

He repeated it over and over even as we visited with others. Little did this little guy know that this verse helped us in so many ways.

My cousin is going through a divorce and is scared, I have been unemployed since February with little time left on my unemployement. God sent a child to tell us both on Monday BE NOT AFRAID TRUST IN ME.

Maybe its a lesson for all of us slow down and listen..what a blessing I would have missed not being able to keep my friends grandchildern overnight.

OUR GOD IS A GREAT GOD he has angels everywhere

sheri-baby said...

Scripture and God can do what nothing else can! Thanks for that word!